We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy a autheticated gold in cheap price in dubai

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy a autheticated gold in cheap price in dubai

Where to buy a autheticated gold in cheap price in dubai .

Also officially how much quantity can bring to india ,Whether custom will check gold on body ?

2 replies to this topic
Biggin Hill, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy a autheticated gold in cheap price in dubai

Have a search through the forum - this question has been asked many times before.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
8,756 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy a autheticated gold in cheap price in dubai

Almost all of gold sold in Dubai are authentic, there is very little chance of adulteration which is severely punishable by law. Basic gold price is same on the given day and hour at any location. Variations are the making charges that depend on the intricacy of the jewelry, country of make - this is something you can negotiate a bit.

In principle there is no significant variation in price of items between shop to shop, only minor.

As to bring jewelry into India, it is as per Customs regulations there. Minimal personal jewelry worn on the body are usually ignored. Obviously excess jewelry would be subject to duty (please check Customs website).

Regarding Bangalore, from personal experience I know the customs there is very finicky about even minor items in the baggage. After so many years living here, once I took a very small (a child's item) piece and they questioned me like anything. I had to take a tough stand so they let me go.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reply to: Where to buy a autheticated gold in cheap price in dubai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;