We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safaris

Omaha, Nebraska
1 post
Save Topic
Safaris

How in the world do I decide what safari / desert adventure to choose for me and my 24 year old son? Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
8,546 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safaris

Go with the best reviews...that's a good start 👌🏽

Madeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
10,661 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safaris

Look at Platinum Heritage, fantastic safari and great food Not the cheapest but one of the best. With desert safari's you get what you pay for and a cheap tour usually means cheap experience

https://www.platinum-heritage.com/

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
955 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safaris

Arabian expedition would be my choice if you are going via the entertainer book

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Safaris

Decide what your criteria is - price, value, reliability, service, duration etc. That will help winnow down the options so that you can 'see the wood for the trees'.

Search, and you shall find - look back through past posts, see which names crop up the most with the better genuine reviews or feedback, ideally from Destination Experts.

If you're looking for value, try an app like Entertainer and then cross-check the merchant/provider's reputation via Google, Trip Advisor or other sites

Don't forget user generated content like forums can be spoofed, although the fake posts are usuallty relatively easy to spot.

Reply to: Safaris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted