We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wife's 40th in Dubai

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Wife's 40th in Dubai

Hello to you all on the Dubai forum my first time posting on here and after some help please. I am planning on taking my wife to Dubai for her upcoming 40th and am debating what to do with regard to choice of hotels, we will be in town for 7 nights and I had thought about doing two hotels three nights maybe in the centre near the burj khalif and four nights at the beach I have looked at the al manzil and the sofitel jumeriah and they both look good and fit into my budget. Any alternative suggestions though that I could look at would be greatly appreciated as I am really in the unknown with Dubai as it will be our first visit.

Regards

DilbertPhilbert

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,938 Reviews
from US$67.40*
US$89.87
Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
382 Reviews
from US$43.00*
US$48.00
Dubai Desert 4x4 Safari with Quad...
439 Reviews
from US$80.00*
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Wife's 40th in Dubai

Thanks to you all for your info and replies.

Regards

DilbertPhilbert

12. Re: Wife's 40th in Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2013, 17:27