We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towers rotana new years eve

West Midlands
Level Contributor
360 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Towers rotana new years eve

Looking to stay here on new years eve. If they did allow you on the roof of the fitness club at the back of the hotel would you be able to see the fireworks from the burj khalifa do you think?

Also when we first went to Dubai many years ago I know at Christmas and new year you HAD to pay for the hotels gala dinner. Does this still apply nowadays, or is it just the high end 5 star hotels that insist on this?

Thank you

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towers rotana new years eve

You would get a good view of fireworks from here I think but it depends it it's open. If not you would still be able to see them if you strolled along to the end of Shk Zyd road.

I'm not sure if Towers Rotana would insist on a gala dinner, it's 4* and not all hotels have them. Also depending on who you book with, you don't always have to pay for these, especially if you book flights and hotel seperately or an internet based company often don't include them.

Mentioned in this post
Towers Rotana
Towers Rotana
2,889 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2. Re: Towers rotana new years eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2013, 17:16