We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

2 posts
Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

Whats the best option to apply for Dubai Visa online ?

Me and wife have Indian Passports and will be traveling to Dubai in December .

A google search brings up a lot of different websites.

We are only flying one-way by Emirates , flying back on Indi-go so the emirates system which seems to be cheapest ~$95 is not an option

Best Seller
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
2,042 Reviews
from US$67.40*
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
422 Reviews
from US$48.00*
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
167 Reviews
from US$58.65*
US$69.00
28 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
417 posts
85 reviews
1. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

another option will be to ask the hotel or a travel agent,, but these will cost you much more and they may ask for some sort of grantees

hyderabad
Level Contributor
72 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

Hi Imtiaz, even I am planning for a trip to Dubai and I am going with Thomas Cook for my visa requirements. They provide an end-to-end service and all you need to do is provide them the required documents. They are charging around 8,000/- per person. I have always used their visa services and its always been a smooth experience with me. Hope this helps

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
3. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

There are a lot of travel agents who could do visa just with the pic and passport copy for INR 7,000.

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

You can try ClearViza. They are giving Dubai visa for Rs 5900 for 30 days. Here is the link

http://www.clearviza.com/dubai-visa.html

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
8 posts
5. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

I prefer UAE online e visa than on arrival visa, If you apply online visa, It will be approved in a week and you can start travel. If you have any one in UAE, they can also get visit visa for you, which is more easy no headache for you.

saudi-expatriates.com/2015/10/online-uae-vis…

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
10 posts
44 reviews
6. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

Hi All,

Do we have an option of 96 hrs Transit Visa on arrival in Dubai through Emirates for Indian citizens (US residents). Emirates airlines only have on-line option for 30 day Visa for $100. 4 different Customer Service agents of Emirates airlines gave 4 different answers on Transit Visa. Some said it is not just 96 hrs from landing to leaving BUT Visa folks also count the days. So 5 days, which could be less than 96 hrs depending on arrival/leaving times does not qualify for 96 hrs Transit visa.

Does an Indian citizen have an option of getting 96 hrs Transit Visa on arrival. I am planning <96 hrs layover in Dubai, enroute to India.

Thanks for all your help

Edited: 12 May 2016, 00:06
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,481 posts
38 reviews
7. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

There is no option for visa on arrival and you will have to pre apply

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
10 posts
44 reviews
8. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

Thanks much Latimer for taking time to reply. Somehow Emirates Airlines has removed the on-line option of 96 hrs Transit Visa, which could be applied 15 days before travel date. So I have to pay extra to get the 30 days Visa.

9. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2016, 18:00

Level Contributor
15 posts
10. Re: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online

Hi Sum M

I am also in the same boat as you. So should we get a tourist visa rather than a transit visa ? Our stay in UAE would be exactly 4 days ~ 96 hrs so I thought applying for 96 hour visa would be an option

Reply to: Best option to apply for Dubai Visa online
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted