We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Detox & Yoga experience

Eilat, Israel
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Detox & Yoga experience

Hello

Is someone here had a detox experience in Cambodia? We have no experience at all and we interested in 3-4 days in a special place, not just nice place in the city...

Regards

3 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
23,196 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Detox & Yoga experience

Hi Ron

I personally have no experience but I know of the friend of an acquaintance who spent some time at the Hariharalaya Meditation Retreat somewhere within Siem Reap or very close by.

Yes I realise this is not a recommendation as I don’t know the person involved, or the reason he needed a detox experience, but it might be worthwhile to google it and see if there is any useful information and reviews.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Detox & Yoga experience

Take a look also at Navutu Dreams.

Cairns
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Detox & Yoga experience

Hi

Apologies for being a devils advocate but there is no evidence based science to a few days of detox - that is just a short break from whatever....?

If what you are looking for is a retreat where you will receive yoga instruction and a healthy diet in a peaceful and comfortable environment then please look for that. Yoga is a lifestyle that teaches us how to avoid the factors that are harmful whilst providing knowledge of the skills of practice, postures, meditation and pranayama that help to keep us healthy in mind and body

This - if it suits your needs - may be a start for you to explore online what else is available

https://www.hariharalaya.com

Good luck and enjoy

Reply to: Detox & Yoga experience
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted