We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom

Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
sunset boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom

Hi. Had anyone heard about the boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom for sunset?

One of the travel agency written this attraction in the suggested itinerary of few days package for me.

This sounds quite unique because i have neither heard from other itineraries, nor even any website mentioned about this attraction....

I thought of going this personally (book tuk-tuk/guide by myself) without through the booking from the travel agency. However, the agent refuse to tell me any information regarding to this boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom, not even the price.

If anyone know about this, or had experience on this sunset boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom, please give me some info regarding the price (per person or per boat), how to get there, where to buy boat ticket, .... etc

Thanks.

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
4 posts
11. Re: sunset boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom

Kong Kea boat ride ticket booth is at south gate of Angkor Thom. The price is 15$US/pax

The boat will paddle on man made lake about 6 km in return to Angkor Thom corner temple for sunset, it's quite peaceful & romantic up there. Don't forget to bring bottles of wine or beer if you are with special person.

Cheers,

Borey

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
119 reviews
12. Re: sunset boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom

Is this boat ride on the moat still available?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
9,425 posts
52 reviews
13. Re: sunset boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom

I believe it is. Try contacting them to be sure: www.kongkearangkor.com/index.php/en/contacts

14. Re: sunset boat ride on the moat of Angkor Thom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Siem Reap