We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for quick visit

Dawesville Western...
2 posts
Save Topic
Suggestions for quick visit

We are visiting Qingdao 5th October for 9 hour shore visit and Dalian 6th October for 7 hour shore visit (both from DiamondnPrincess) -

Any recommendations for these two visits?

Mentioned in this post
Qingdao
Qingdao
Shandong, China
Dalian
Dalian
Liaoning, China
Xinjiang County...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for quick visit

Hi There,

As you thought , 6hrs to 7hrs is enough for each places because there is no special things in each cities except the huge sea.

have a good trip there!

Qingdao, China
Destination Expert
for Qingdao
Level Contributor
934 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for quick visit

Frankly speaking I don't agree with 1#, what you can see depends on your eyes and heart... the decision and how much time spend is not made by OP, but by "Diamond Princess"(Cruise Ship) :D

But I don't which port DP will arrive... Olympic Center or ferry?

7 hours – take a taxi to Zhanqiao area and 1st bathing beach, take lunch near 54 square (Quanjude for Beijing Duck) then go back to ferry…

I have been to Dalian for one week, but I can't make a suggestion for so short visit.

Mentioned in this post
Dalian
Dalian
Liaoning, China
Qingdao, China
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for quick visit

I think you can go to some top place to have a full view ,enjoy your trip!

Dawesville Western...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for quick visit

Thanks everyone. We have decided to join a ship excursion in Qingdao taking in the German Governors Residence and the Tsingtao Brewery among other sights and in Dalian we might take ourselves on a bit of a walk around and see if there is any buses etc available

Mentioned in this post
Qingdao
Qingdao
Shandong, China
Dalian
Dalian
Liaoning, China
Qingdao, China
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions for quick visit

Have a good day!

6. Re: Suggestions for quick visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 14:19