We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 guys looking to rent an apartment / airbnb

New Rochelle, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
3 guys looking to rent an apartment / airbnb

We are traveling to Cartagena at the end of June early July. What is the best place to stay and rent an apartment? Close to nightlife, food and beaches? I was looking at Bocagrande, however I am not sure if most things are in the old city?

3 replies to this topic
Schiedam, The...
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 guys looking to rent an apartment / airbnb

Either Bocagrande or Getsemani as far as I read anywhere

Paris, Canada
Level Contributor
7,514 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 guys looking to rent an apartment / airbnb

We stayed in the walled city and loved staying right there because it is beautiful. And that is where you would want to be for food and nightlife. But if you want to be close to the beach you should choose Bocagrande or El Laguito. But the beaches didn't look that appealing to me. We walked to Bocagrande from the walled city. I believe Playa El Laguito is 4 km or so. You can take a taxi of course. I have heard that La Boquilla is a nicer beach but it is further from the walled city. We walked to Getsemani and liked it. That would work as well but I would still choose to be in the walled city. Getsemani would be cheaper but we were lucky and found a cheap Airbnb in the old city.

Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 guys looking to rent an apartment / airbnb

This gentleman has a lot of lovely apartments to rent right on the beach too.

http://www.venpro.net/fotosapartamentos/en/

Edited: 12 June 2018, 04:11
Reply to: 3 guys looking to rent an apartment / airbnb
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cartagena