We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

Which Atlantic City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

I received a call today from my host to let me know that since the Buffet is closed for renovations, the Diamond Lounge will open on weekends at 9:00 a.m. for breakfast.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

Love the idea. Thanks for the info. We're heading down in a few weeks and will definitely check it out.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

This is only until the buffet reopens. They should continue to serve breakfast. I love the idea.

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
14,214 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

>>I received a call today from my host<< Drat, I was hoping you'd been already. So, I was also hoping to see you at Miss America, BUT with over 10K ppl there [less than 15K], ones that I KNEW were there, I didn't see inside Boardwalk Hall

new york
Level Contributor
595 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

This would be a very relaxing place to have breakfast. I doubt they will have an omlet station, but it is still great idea.....and, 10 bucks for breakfast without huge crowds is awesome.

toronto
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

OMG I will be there tomorrow and NO diamond club for dinner or snacks? WTHeck! Only breakfast? What about dinner? Are they comping dinner at one of their restaurants? I'm upset, I really enjoy sitting by the window and having my soup and salad. How are they going to compensate diamond life long holders?

Z

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,674 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

has anyone verified that this is a diamond lounge breakfast for diamond members?

the reason i ask is that from time to time, caesars has held meals in the diamond lounge for paying customers when other venues have been closed, as well as special event brunches and such... for non diamond members. and, of course, bally's DL used to host a sunday brunch for cash (no diamond lounge privileges for diamond members during those brunch hours).

so, this could be a breakfast buffet for cash paying customers (sort of a temporary relocation of the boardwalk buffet, but with actual boardwalk views) or it could be a cash buffet that ALSO allows diamond members in (for free or ten comp dollars, as usual) OR it could be a modest breakfast buffet only for diamond members (for free or ten comp dollars), just like some other diamond lounges offer in other parts of the country.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

Gram: They will be open starting at 9:00a.m. and continuing through lunch and dinner. It is not only just open for breakfast.

UK Stages: Those are a lot of question. It never occurred to me that it could be for paying customers also. I just assumed it was for Diamond members, as lunch and dinner and the same guidlines will hold true. I'll have to do a little more investigating.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

Until the renovations are finished at the restaurant Caesars DL will be open Sat - Mon at 10am for breakfast. 7stars/Diamond cardholders only.

Everything else in the DL is as usual.

9. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 21:22
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Caesars Diamond Lounge Breakfast

Glad that was cleared up. I love the idea, even though I'm a late riser.

Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City