We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice place to stay in Riejeka

Sweden
11 posts
Save Topic
Nice place to stay in Riejeka

Looking for a nice hotel/apartment/B&B in Riejeka for a family with children. Any ideas?

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice place to stay in Riejeka

Some personal preferences...? Also, what time of year, how many children, how old, will you have a car, what do you want to be close to or far away from, etc? Depending on great many things, I would actually recommend renting an apartment in a villa by the sea. Also, consider Volosko and Opatija areas (very close, lots of options). Or perhaps the Preluk camping site (of low category, but great location).

Remember, the advice can only be as precise as your question.

Mentioned in this post
Volosko
Volosko
409 Reviews
Opatija, Croatia
Opatija
Opatija
Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia
Istria, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
9,512 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice place to stay in Riejeka

When and how many nights? Will you have a car?

Edited: 25 June 2013, 01:00
Sweden
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice place to stay in Riejeka

3-5 nights i beginning/mid July. We do have a car. Two children, 9 & 11. Close to beach or access to a pool.

Hotel, but a nice cabin in a campground could also be an option. We basically want a place to relax/destress a few days as a start of our vacationin. Nice if there are other kids around. Nice and peaceful sorroundings....

Thanks, I Will have a look at these locations....

4. Re: Nice place to stay in Riejeka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 14:19