We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

teen activities

Ann Arbor, MI
1 post
Save Topic
teen activities

what do people underage do for fun on the weekends?

Banos, Ecuador
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: teen activities

Hi Machala,

Ba��os is a small city that has something to do for almost everyone. Most of the visitors that venture here are interested in nature. There is no age requirements to enjoy beautiful scenery and nature.

If you want to know more about the area you can check out the following web site. Banosecuador.blogspot.com.

I live here so if you want any more information please do not hesitate to ask.

Roberto

Banos, Ecuador
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: teen activities

I miss-read the post since it was listed under Banos Ecuador. I now see that it was about Machala not form Machala. You can always read the infor on Banos and you might want to go there.

Roberto.

3. Re: teen activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2009, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Machala
Recent Conversations