We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sultan Gardens

Lewes UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sultan Gardens

Anyone stayed at sultan gardens resort hoping to go for xmas

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sultan Gardens

Stayed last feb and had a good time there are afew niggles that I would say are not 5 star but depends what u want. I travelled with husband and 2 young children 2 and 6. Good food and no tummy bugs for our entire 10 day stay. Lovely staff (we did tip )Any other specific questions let me know.

Lewes UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sultan Gardens

would you say its good for teenagers

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sultan Gardens

Dont know about teenagers! not much going on in the eveing and nowhere to walk to as nothing around hotel. But very cheap to get taxi into town but sort of defeats the AI concept if got to go out every night. Also sun goes down very early so the evenings are quite long with bored teenagers! This is a lovely hotel and great value for money but maybe teenagers might appreciate somewhere you can walk outside and see something else apart from desert. I suppose it depends on the teenagers.

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sultan Gardens

Me and my boyf stayed at Sultan Gardens last year 29 Dec - 12 Jan 08 so we were there for New Year.

Hotel was nice but as I have been to a better 5* before in Sharm, I kept compairing it.

New Years Eve was fun as they put on a gala with entertainment and then celebrated individual nationalities 12 o'clock celebrations.

If you can get it for a good price I would say go for it. We paid £800ish p/person for 2 weeks AI. Its certainly better than being stuck in England at Xmas/New Year.

Mentioned in this post
Sultan Gardens Resort
Sultan Gardens Resort
7,126 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5. Re: Sultan Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 13:29