We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
541 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

We are traveling to Sharm next week. I have read a lot of reviews where people say the drinks prices in Naama bay are expensive. Please can someone quantify this for me? How much are we actually talking for a Vodka and coke? I know it will be different in each bar but can someone give me a guideline? Im used to paying 8 euros a drink in the cooler bars in Tenerife which I consider expensive but to be expected.

Also, what is the cost of alcohol in Supermarkets. E.g. a bottle of vodka or a large bottle of beer?

Thanks so much in advance.

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

we were in sharm october and we had 2 ice teas which cost us 10 english pounds what i would say is ask the price befor you order and a couple staying at the same hotel as us paid 20 pound for i pint and a cokes just rember to ask befor you order.

enjoy your holiday

paula

Redhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
4,013 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

The bars that sell imported spirits will be more expensive than ones selling local stuff.You can buy local vodka,rum etc in the old market for as little as LE20(£2) for 2 litres.The vodka we bought was called "volga" and it is OK.You rarely find it in supermarkets,it is usually sold in,for want of a better description,off licenses.Look for Bachaus or drinkies,they are both chains of off licenses.The drinkies in Hadaba is quite a bit cheaper than the one in Naama bay.It sounds as if tenerife is as expensive as sharm,which is rediculous as the overheads in sharm are much less.thats why it does not add up,they are pushing as hard as they can and as has been mentioned before,price the whole resort out of the market.

Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
541 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

Thanks. We are all includive but will be having a couple of nights out, I just wanted to know what to expect.

Cheers.

nottingham
Level Contributor
356 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

Don't forget Terrazina!!

DURHAM
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

With or Without Coke!!! lol!

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

I just got back from Sharm...

As an all inclusive thought i try a few of the nicer bars in town...

£46 for 4 drinks & 4 shots! ouch!!

Although if your just a group of girls you can haggle away for buy one get one free! If your with Bf/ husbands than expect full prices!

Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
541 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

Blimey, where was that?

england
Level Contributor
199 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

tell you what i go to GAZALA BEACH BAR, situated on the beach in NA-AMA BAY happy hour between 5-9 EVERYDAY :@)

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON COCKTAILS, BEERS ETC.

they also do HAPPY HOUR AT CAMEL BAR BUT DONT HAVE WHAT TIMES THAT IS MAY NEED TO HAVE a look.

failing that buy some duty free from the shop on way out from england . works for me everytime

dx

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

I was gonna suggest what Pinkydee did and what I did last week - I bought a bottle of Absolut vodka - a litre bottle for around £10-12?? from duty free on the way out - it's the cheapest way to do it!

england
Level Contributor
199 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Drinks Prices in Naama Bay .............

i'm going back in May and i am going to buy x2 bottles of baileys, and maybe some wine!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm then can drink it on the balcony when i arrive at the hotel !!

great stuff!

xx

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh