We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KBR Airline???

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
KBR Airline???

Hi

I have seen a holiday to Egypt next year but it is flying with KBR Airline. As one of Excels many stranded passengers last year, I am a bit dubious about using a cheap/unkown airline again.

Please can anyone give me any info on this airline. When I asked the hol company, she told me it was an egyptian airline called Koral.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
1,829 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KBR Airline???

Its Koral blue, they are a small Egyptian charter airline that started operations in 2007.

Other than that, I don't know anything else about them

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KBR Airline???

They have a website,

flykoralblue.com

It appears they are a relatively new airline (2007),and have two aircraft an A320 and a A319.

3. Re: KBR Airline???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations