We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

Hi

Going to the RGA on sunday and was wondering if your allowed to take children in the A la carte restaurants or if they just have to stay in the main buffet restaurant.

Also, does anyone know an email address to contact Kelly?

Thanks

Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

Yes kids allowed

E-mail gr.royalagrandazure@gmail.com

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

So pleased about that. Travelling with my 16 month old daughter and was hoping I wouldnt miss out on them, although gutted not to be able to use the Adults Only!!

Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

I never got to use that as I was with my daughter, but from reports on here it's not much different from the zodiac food wise and they say it is a bit dark.

I found the zodiac fine never had a complaint, and people say about the Russians pushing in, I only had this once and just let them no there was a que and they were fine and to be true full it was at the pizza station and I think they though we were waiting for our pizza to be cooked and just wanted to order there's.

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

You wont miss out on anything in the Adults only - the food choice is slightly less than the Zodiac but the quality is still as good. Other than that its the ambience which is different as there arent any kids - which given your situation wouldnt be what you'd want- surely? Unless of course you dont want other peoples kids but yours is fine! ( joke joke before anyone retorts!)

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
234 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

Hi Diddy 321

Why would you expect to use the adults only restaurant with a 16 month old child. Adults only means adults only anyone over 18 years old, there are people in this world who decide not to have children and therefore want a child free holiday experience.

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

Inno

I know I cant use the Adults Only and wouldnt expect to be able to use them with a child. I was just asking if I could still use the a la carte restaurants,

By saying im gutted I cant use them, I was meaning that this will be the first holiday with my daugther so any holidays previous to that we would of gladly used the child free facilities.

If you had read my posts properly you would understand that I was not expecting to use the adult only, i was just asking if I can use the a la carte.

Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

Diddy dont worry your not missing alot by not being able to eat in the adults only restaurant. Its very nice but does not have the selection of the zodiac. We ate breakfast and lunch in the zodiac and dinner sometimes in the adults only. The italian ala carte was lovely so you will enjoy that. Its a lovely hotel and I am sure you will have a great time. Sandra

8. Re: Royal Grand Azure A La Carte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:40
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations