We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

veraval to diu

Gurgaon
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
veraval to diu

Hi,

I am planning to go to diu from ahmedabad via train(ahmedabad to veraval). Any idea how much would be taxi fare for reaching diu from veraval and also how much time would it take.

Also is there a better way than this to reach diu from ahmedabad?

28 replies to this topic
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: veraval to diu

from veraval to diu and back we paid Rs.3200/- for INNOVA including sight seeing. Started at 9.00 am and returned at 9.00pm back to veraval. Places to see are FORT, St.PAUL CHURCH, NAIDA CAVES, GANGESWAR TEMPLE and finally NAGOA BEACH. The vehicle is provided by salim bhai. Very good and honest man.

Mentioned in this post
Naida Caves
Naida Caves
160 Reviews
Diu, India
Nagoa Beach
Nagoa Beach
616 Reviews
Diu, India
Calcutta, West...
Level Contributor
27 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: veraval to diu

any morning bus from verabal to diu

Pune, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: veraval to diu

You can reach Diu from Veraval in about 75/80 minutes. Taxi charges are negotiable .I paid 2000 as I had booked from Pune and I travelled on 1st Jan 2016.

Mentioned in this post
Diu
Diu
Daman and Diu, India
Pune
Pune
Pune District, India
24. Re: veraval to diu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2016, 20:16

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: veraval to diu

any chances of getting onspot busses from Veravel to Diu?

We'll be reaching by today (15th Dec 2016)

Mentioned in this post
Diu
Diu
Daman and Diu, India
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
1 post
44 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: veraval to diu

I'm going to Diu in busy season of year end with my family (4 members having 18 months old kid). I'll be in Veraval on 27th December and planning to be in Diu on 28th and 29th December. Could you please suggest best ways to commute from Veraval to Diu and good home stay in Diu which is kid friendly?

Mentioned in this post
Diu
Diu
Daman and Diu, India
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: veraval to diu

Distance between Veraval to Diu is 87 km by Road along with an aerial distance of 67 km.

You can go via Bus from Ahmedabad to Diu.

Mentioned in this post
Diu
Diu
Daman and Diu, India
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District, India
Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: veraval to diu

Hi

There are State Govt. run buses from Veraval to Diu but frequency is less and taxi price start from 2000 after negotiation and taxi is the best as the stretch of raod is along the coastline for few kilometers.

Mentioned in this post
Diu
Diu
Daman and Diu, India
Reply to: veraval to diu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Diu
Recent Conversations
;