We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bonos shack

lancashire
Level Contributor
112 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
bonos shack

we used bonos shack for most of our holiday after reading many good reports on here

bonos toilets are outstanding and kept spotless the lad goes in all day long mopping changing towels ect

the food is very nice but the prices in this shack are expensive for shacks but we found everthing cooked and tasted good so were happy to pay

the beds really comfatable nice clean spot on the beech

the service slow but we used to order food and tell the guys to give us a shout when it was ready and found this ok and they do bring your drinks out to you eventually lol

i would give bonos 9-10 as far as shacks go very clean and comfy

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bonos shack

Rarely use a shack as we're not beach lovers, but Sudhas shack in Candolim is the one place we go to every year. We never take the offer of sunbeds, but always pop in to say hello

Some years back she never had Dahl fry, but we convinced her to serve it and each year since she serves the best Dahl Fry. She also gives us spices to take home.

My love to Sudha and her family x

Mentioned in this post
Candolim
Candolim
Bardez, India
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,360 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bonos shack

Hantslad

you've mentioned my favourite veggie dish - Dhal Fry.

I insist you tell me where Sudhas Shack is so I can try out their Dhal Fry and verify your claim that it's the best. LOL

I've walked up and down Candolim Beach over the years, towards Fort Aguarda and to Calangute but I've never noticed a shack called Sudhas.

Mentioned in this post
Candolim Beach
Candolim Beach
1,530 Reviews
Bardez, India
Calangute
Calangute
North Goa District, India
london
Level Contributor
567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bonos shack

I have to fully agree, Bono`s shack for me is by far the best, i thought the food was great and spotless toilets were a real bonus we onlly went there for the first time last year but were happy to pay that little bit more.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bonos shack

hi Prettypollycat i am 99 % sure Sudhas Shackis next to Ganesh,s Shack wich we useright in front of the river princess,or if coming through candolim turn down by the horizon restraunt down past whispering palms hotel down to beach andit is there facing you

north wales
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bonos shack

and if it isnt i didnt give you theese directions lol

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,360 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bonos shack

Thanks, Norman.

I'll look out for it next time we're in Candolim - and I won't hold you to the directions - or hold Hantslad to his Dhal Fry recommendation. LOL

Mentioned in this post
Candolim
Candolim
Bardez, India
norfolk
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bonos shack

Hi , we always visit Sudhas shack when we are staying , beds are ready for us and sudha even washes our towels for us. She is a lovely lady and has a very nice familly that cant do enough for you. My husband loves her Chilli Chicken Fry and always has it while we are there.Cant wait to see them all again this year.

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bonos shack

this all sounds amazing.....cant wait.....not going till 29march 2013!!!!!!! already booked though...:)

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bonos shack

We used bonos brother next door wagamamas his toilet is also very good it's a bit quieter than bonos but the food is excellent and his lads are great heuw grant and anil we have even made friends with Simon from bonos we even went out for a few meals with these lads what a great friendly place

Ashton in...
Level Contributor
206 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bonos shack

Huw Grant works at Bono's? No wonder service is slow. He should stick to 'acting'.

PS agree, Bono's toilets are the best and service is v-e-r-y s-l-o-w...

Get answers to your questions about Candolim