We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable Ladakh private cab

4 posts
Save Topic
Affordable Ladakh private cab

Hi.. I want to ask regarding driver and private cab in leh for tour.. If you have any affordable driver contact number can sharing with me. Tq everyone.

15 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

Hi

Which dates you are looking for , even I'm travelling in Aug. I'm looking for someone who can share a taxi with.

My iternary

Aug 1 rest

Aug 2 .... Sham valley, lamayuru, magnetic hill, hall of fame

Aug 3....Nubra camp night stay

Aug 4 ... leh

Aug 5 .... Tsomoriri Camp night stay

Aug 6 .... Tso moriri to Pangong

Aug 7... Pangong to leh

Aug 8 .... Departure

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

Oic...

I going this july... 6 till 13 of july...

Ahmedabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

We are 2 couple and 2 kids, traveling from Manali from 1st July and will be returning 9th July. If anyone want to share vehicle.

4. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2018, 23:55

5. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2018, 23:55

Indore, India
Level Contributor
359 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

Union rates are fix basis vehicle type & destination,so dont worry reach Leh & contact few vendors there you will get good rates

4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

Ok noted and tq. So reach Leh first and will try find the taxi..

Indore, India
Level Contributor
359 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

Yup many vendors thr do negotiate

12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

I am also planning to go in august. you can mail me personally subhasis4usaha@gmail.com

Indore, India
Level Contributor
359 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Affordable Ladakh private cab

Hi rates vary year on Year suggest take vendor nos from just dail & negotiate on call...

Reply to: Affordable Ladakh private cab
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted