We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi and Kerala

scotland
10 posts
Save Topic
Delhi and Kerala

This will be our 1st trip to India, My husband and I want to stay at Delhi for 2or 3 nights as we wish to visit the Taj Mahal, We then wish to stay 12 nights in Kerala. Advise on best resort would be appreciated.We then wish to stop at Dubai enroute to UK. Any help appreciated on companies I can book with or advise on how to book hotels myself. Thank you.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Delhi and Kerala

What are your interests? And what is your budget for hotels? On hearing from you, you may get good suggestions.

Suresh P R, Palmland Tours, Kerala

scotland
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Delhi and Kerala

We wish to see a bit of the culture. We like walking in mornings and relaxing in afternoon. As I said we wish to see Taj Mahal whilst in Delhi region. As we have never been to India before not really sure what we want to do. Our budget including flights is £3000.

3. Re: Delhi and Kerala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2013, 17:29
Get answers to your questions about Varkala