We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gangtok and Darjeeling trip in November

7 posts
1 review
Gangtok and Darjeeling trip in November

Hi All,

I am planning to visit Gangtok and Darjeeling in November end (24 Nov) for 10 nights.

Request you to please suggest itinerary which covers the whole of Gangtok and Darjeeling.

Also, want to know if it's a right to visit these places.

Note: First 3 nights should be in Gangtok only.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deepak

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Gangtok and Darjeeling trip in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2018, 22:06

7 posts
1 review
2. Re: Gangtok and Darjeeling trip in November

Thanks for the reply.

I will book hotels and flight but needed taxi for the trip.

Let me know if you can help related to it.

Also, want to include Pelling in the itenary.

Thanks

3. Re: Gangtok and Darjeeling trip in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2018, 22:06

Reply to: Gangtok and Darjeeling trip in November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted