We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for 2 days trip

Kanpur, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for 2 days trip

Hello all travelers. I am looking for suggestions to spend some time in Uttarakhand for my wedding anniversary for 2 days. We will be traveling to Jim Corbett on 23rd by our own vehicle, stay there, do safari on 24th and then leave from there. After that we want to spend 24th and 25th in Uttarakhand. 25th is the occasion date, so we want to make that special. We have a small kid (9 months), so not looking for any adventures. Just relaxing days.

Looking forward to replies.

2 replies to this topic
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
9,055 posts
665 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for 2 days trip

Hi

If you are planning for june month then pls note that dhikala and bijrani zone will remain closed from 15th june. You can only do safari in jhirna zone which can be cancel anytime due to rain reason.

So its better not to plan the safari in corbett in june end.

Its not worth to travel long with a 9 month old toddler, so i would like to suggest you to stay either in nainital or bhimtal to enjoy your occasion. Book a nice hotel on mall road/mallital/tallital of nainital or on lakeside of bhimtal.

Or can spend your vacation in less crowded area like pangot, jilling, chilyanaula of ranikhet, ramgarh, sitla etc

for some suggestion pls check pm

Kanpur, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for 2 days trip

Hello Lalbahadur. Thank you for your suggestions. We have already confirmed from Jim Corbett and booked our Safari for Bijrani zone. They told me that Dikhala zone closes on 15th June, but Bijrani is open till 15th July.

Will you be able to tell me about road conditions from Jim Corbett to Nainital. Since we are travelling with our own vehicle, want to know if the driving is safe there. As per your suggestion, we are considering staying 2 nights in Nainital to enjoy our occasion.

Reply to: Suggestions for 2 days trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted