We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow places in uttarkhand

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Snow places in uttarkhand

We a group of 12 members (8 seniors and 4 childrens) planning a trip to uttarkhand. Please suggest me the places full of snow in uttarkhand in the month of November or December.

7 replies to this topic
India
Level Contributor
39,488 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Might get snow in Munsiyari and Auli in December end or early January. Although this is a highly unpredictable matter. .

Edited: 13 June 2018, 13:23
2. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2018, 16:26

3. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2018, 21:28

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,342 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Visit Auli for the snow........................

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

I Have no idea of these places, I am travelling with my family (with 2 kids of age 1 and 6) will it safe for me to visit those places along with them. Can You craft a plan for me for there with days from delhi. I am a complete budget traveller. Now we are planning as a group (3 familes and 5 childrens). Also let me know the contacts if possible, we dont know Hindi, I would be better with english.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Hi Sachin,

I Have no idea of these places, I am travelling with my family (with 2 kids of age 1 and 6) will it safe for me to visit those places along with them. Can You craft a plan for me for there with days from delhi. I am a complete budget traveller. Now we are planning as a group (3 familes and 5 childrens). Also let me know the contacts if possible, we dont know Hindi, I would be better with english.

India
Level Contributor
39,488 posts
56 reviews
7. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Generally, Auli gets snow in Jan-Feb.

Edited: 16 June 2018, 13:08
Reply to: Snow places in uttarkhand
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted