We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow places in uttarkhand

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Snow places in uttarkhand

We a group of 12 members (8 seniors and 4 childrens) planning a trip to uttarkhand. Please suggest me the places full of snow in uttarkhand in the month of November or December.

7 replies to this topic
India
Level Contributor
39,491 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Might get snow in Munsiyari and Auli in December end or early January. Although this is a highly unpredictable matter. .

Edited: 13 June 2018, 13:23
Mentioned in this post
Munsiyari
Munsiyari
Pithoragarh District, India
Auli
Auli
105 Reviews
Chamoli, India
2. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2018, 16:26

3. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2018, 21:28

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,654 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Visit Auli for the snow........................

Mentioned in this post
Auli
Auli
105 Reviews
Chamoli, India
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

I Have no idea of these places, I am travelling with my family (with 2 kids of age 1 and 6) will it safe for me to visit those places along with them. Can You craft a plan for me for there with days from delhi. I am a complete budget traveller. Now we are planning as a group (3 familes and 5 childrens). Also let me know the contacts if possible, we dont know Hindi, I would be better with english.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Hi Sachin,

I Have no idea of these places, I am travelling with my family (with 2 kids of age 1 and 6) will it safe for me to visit those places along with them. Can You craft a plan for me for there with days from delhi. I am a complete budget traveller. Now we are planning as a group (3 familes and 5 childrens). Also let me know the contacts if possible, we dont know Hindi, I would be better with english.

India
Level Contributor
39,491 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Snow places in uttarkhand

Generally, Auli gets snow in Jan-Feb.

Edited: 16 June 2018, 13:08
Mentioned in this post
Auli
Auli
105 Reviews