We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Nainital-Corbett with two kids

Ahmedabad, India
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling to Nainital-Corbett with two kids

We are planning a 6 nights and 7 days trip to nainital and corbett end of May 11. 2 days at nainital, 1 day at kasuni and 2-3 days at corbett..

We have 2 kids with us (3.5 yrs and 1 year). We are ahmedabad based gujarati family. Our concern is whether travelling will be comfortable in the areas with two young kids...Whether sufficient food options are available over here....

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,308 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Nainital-Corbett with two kids

Places you are visiting are very popular tourist places. I don,t think you will have any difficulty.

deepak

India
Level Contributor
39,491 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to Nainital-Corbett with two kids

I think, as far as comfort is concerned, it wont be any problem to travel with the kids. Availability of wide options of food for the kids may not be in Corbett and Kausani. I would suggest you to get the stock from Delhi, especially for the kids.

Edited: 16 March 2011, 16:31
Mentioned in this post
Kausani
Kausani
Bageshwar District, India
3. Re: Travelling to Nainital-Corbett with two kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 07:17