We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi fare

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
206 reviews
taxi fare

what would be the taxi fare from Haridwar to Dehradun and Haridwar to Mussoorie

India
Level Contributor
39,490 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: taxi fare

Haridwar to Dehradun = Rs.1200 [bothway]

Haridwar to Mussoorie = Rs.2000 [bothway]

Edited: 05 March 2012, 20:14
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
206 reviews
2. Re: taxi fare

Thanx AshisRoy i would like to tell after my personal experience and after a lil bit of negotiation i got a Taxi from Haridwar to Mussoorie for 1500 rupees and the one back from Mussoorie to Dehradun Railway station via Srahasta Dhara took 1150 rupees/- the ride from Haridwar was nice and the ride back from Mussoorie was not that good and i felt that the Taxi association in Mussoorie overcharge for any and every excursion

Mumbai, India
5 posts
1 review
3. Re: taxi fare

Hi,

I am reaching Delhi Railway station in the morning at 8 and plan to take a Taxi to Mussoorie. Can you please advise if ithe same can be availed from Delhi Railway station or I should pre-book from any service provider. Any help in this regard is appreciated.

India
Level Contributor
39,490 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: taxi fare

Ajay12_12

I think, you should make a provisional booking for the cab. Because, bargaining with cab drivers after arrival is bit difficult, you may get impatient to talk with so many taxi drivers there.

Edited: 24 November 2012, 14:05
Pune, India
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
5. Re: taxi fare

Please let me know taxi (INDICA) fare from manali to chandigarh and manali to amritsar for jan2013..

Mumbai, India
4 posts
6. Re: taxi fare

Generally what are the charges taxi person will ask from Kathgodam to Binsar valley resort?

Mumbai, India
4 posts
7. Re: taxi fare

bnm

Mumbai, India
4 posts
8. Re: taxi fare

what are the bus available in manali

Mumbai, India
4 posts
9. Re: taxi fare

what are the bus fares in delhi

Edited: 11 February 2013, 02:10
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
10. Re: taxi fare

i am reaching Dehradun Railway station in morning at 6:00AM. What will be the taxi charges for going to Mussoorie.

Regards,

Amit