We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowfall and covid update

2 posts
2 reviews
Snowfall and covid update
Save

Please help me with snowfall and covid guidelines updates. I m planning to visit on 5th feb.

Also any budget hotel with parking on mall road

2 replies to this topic
Waco, Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
19 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: Snowfall and covid update
Save

There's a slight possibility of Snow on Friday so you may see some if you are lucky but its certainly not guaranteed.

As for COVID, its definitely best practice to make sure you are carrying your Vax Certificate as the police have begun asking for it with very little notice in the past. Better to bring it and not need it than the other way round!

Its hard to recommend any decent hotel in Mussoorie as a proper "budget" option. The reality is that you can expect to pay roughly 2-4x what you would pay for the same room outside of Mussoorie. My current favorites are Three Oaks and Shilton- both offer limited parking. Check out the photos for Hotel Sun & Snow if you want a more budget friendly option- I have friends that stayed there and loved it and I believe they offer parking.

Waco, Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
19 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Snowfall and covid update
Save

UPDATE: There is snow in Landour today

Reply to: Snowfall and covid update
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.