We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

single day visit at mussoorie

6 posts
single day visit at mussoorie
Save

i will reach rishikesh on 18 may. my night stay will be at rishikesh. on 19 i want to visit mussoorie. which places should be covered in single day visit. is it possible to return to rishikesh on the same day?

1 reply
Waco, Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
19 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: single day visit at mussoorie
Save

Archana- you can easily cover the highlights of Mussoorie in a day. My recommendation for Mussoorie in a day are:

Morning

-Sisters bazaar

-Mall road

Afternoon

-Mall road

-George Everest house

Evening

-Lal Tibba (sunset)

The complication will be in trying to also travel from and return to Rishikesh on the same day. You should plan 2.5 hours from Rishikesh to Mussoorie by car, so thats 5 hours of driving. Its certainly possible, but the idea of visiting Mussoorie is usually to relax and enjoy the area. I'm not sure if that will be possible if you are having the stress of travelling all day.

Reply to: single day visit at mussoorie
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.