We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peneeda view

Perth, South side
Level Contributor
172 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Peneeda view

Hi All

We checked in just this morning and our first room the club lumbung upstairs was so hot we switched to another cooler room but only just. Even now it's pretty warm in here. The fridge out on the balcony is frozen at the top but the rest is not cold.

So I'm about to start looking for a different place, we are paying 665K per night here.

does anyone have any recommendations for a place near the beach and maybe the other side of the Hyatt? Or farther north were there are more places along the beach. Here when we walk out of the hotel onto the path there is nothing for miles.

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
8,359 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peneeda view

Ari Putri.

Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peneeda view

Inna Sindhu or Besakir are both brachfront. I personally love Peneeda because it is set away on the beachfront...Ive stayed in both the Lumbung and the Cottage...for the little bit extra the cottage is better. But either that Ive mentioned are good reasonably priced beachfront closer to cafes etc

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
8,963 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peneeda view

You could get a standard room at Vila Shanti for around $90/night with breakfast. It's a nice small boutique hotel in a perfect position on the beach. They may be negotiable for a late booking and they upgraded us in December. My advice, though, is to get a bemo or taxi to that area of Sanur, and visit a few hotels, see what they have and if they have any deals they can give you. Ask to see the room they would give you before you commit.

Some budget beachfront ideas - Laghawa (old, run down but cheap, with nice gardens), Vila Shanti, Besakih, Gazebo (older/a bit run down), Respati, Inna Sindhu. Be aware that Gazebo & Respati are either side of the new Artotel beach club and I've been told that there is some music noise some evenings.

If the cost of the Peneeda room does not include breakfast, you can afford to pay more elsewhere if breakky is included.

Edited: 16 April 2018, 11:02
Perth, South side
Level Contributor
172 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peneeda view

Thank you everyone

Reply to: Peneeda view
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted