We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kejora villas

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Kejora villas

I have watched the Kejora villas being built over the last few years but never had a look inside. We thought it would be nice to stay there next visit and was wondering if someone could explain the set up. It appears that there are only a couple for rent - No 16 and No 10, plus I think a larger beach front villa? Is this correct? Also, if only Nos 10 and 16, which is closer to the beach and/or better? I also assume the pools are private? Is there direct access to the beach from the villas? thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kejora Suites
Kejora Suites
631 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
615 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kejora villas

I have just googled Kejora Villas Sanur as I haven't heard of it before and the pictures look great. There are a couple of reviews available and it all sounds great. Will be going to check it out in a couple of weeks myself. 13 nights to go - bradman99's best half

Mentioned in this post
Kejora Suites
Kejora Suites
631 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,818 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kejora villas

Kejora Villas are in a great location in central Sanur. The whole place is very close to the beach. It will not matter which villa you opt for. There is access straight onto the beach between the two main beach front villas.

Every villa has a private pool.

The Glass House Cafe next door is very good for breakfast and light lunches.

villakejora.com/

Mentioned in this post
Kejora Suites
Kejora Suites
631 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
The Glass House
The Glass House
1,201 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kejora villas

I have just booked Villa 17 at Beachside Kejora Villas - 3 bed/3bathroom villa with its own pool - 15 metres from the beach. Breakfast is included at the Glass House Cafe each morning.

contact Elizabeth Travers on info@starvillasbali.com

She has been most helpful with my booking.

Mentioned in this post
Kejora Suites
Kejora Suites
631 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
The Glass House
The Glass House
1,201 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kejora villas

Hi Kendo and me,

I have been stalking Kejora villas for a few years now and have finally booked no 16 for march this year. They have direct beach access thru their own gated path and as cempaka said, the location is spot on, we got breakfast at glasshouse included too....

Vanessa is the manager and i guess owner of no 16, and Elizabeth travers seems to manage at least no 10 and the absolute beachfront one, unsure of its no..... she may even manage more than that but am unsure...

They all have 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and yr own private pool... as far as i know.

Hope this helps.

Not long for us yipeeeeeeeee.

Mentioned in this post
Kejora Suites
Kejora Suites
631 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
singapore
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Kejora villas

Hi,

Are they able to provide a cook for meals though? I didn't realise breakfast was at Glasshouse - because i thought breakfast was served at the villa? Going out for breakfast seems more like a hotel. Do you get noise from other villas? Thanks.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kejora villas

Hi again

Yes they can provide a chef to cook meals for u in your villa at a pretty nominal cost.... maybe around 15/ 20 aussie dollars, which is wonderful.

Maybe they could organise a chef to cook you breakfast in the villa if u like.

We didnt think it was all that inportant to us for breakfast at glasshouse, as it is apparently almost on site, on the main rd side of the villa complex.

I havent actually stayed there yet, March for us, so unsure of the noise level, but am sure it cant be any worse than a busy hotel, and i am hoping the clientele these villas attract will probably be a nice sort of crowd anyway. We may just join in their party. hehehehe.

Have a lovely holiday.

7. Re: Kejora villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2013, 07:10
8. Re: Kejora villas

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

9. Re: Kejora villas

10. Re: Kejora villas