We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Kejora Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Kejora Sanur

Hi folks,

Can anyone pinpont the exact location of Villa Kejora in Sanur for me? It looks as though it's down Griya Santrian way and quite new. Is anyone familiar with this villa complex? Looks like a terrific place to stay for a week or so, I just don't remember seeing it or walking past it but I've not been to Sanur for over a year.

http://villakejora.com/location/

Thanks,

Andrea

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

Andrea, this place has me a bit baffled too. My take on it is that they are just north of the Besakih. I plan on checking them out next month.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
334 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

Hi all,

staying here in 4 weeks.. yipeeeeee.

From the beach strip its between bonsai and the bennos, mangos bit... its closest to the gazebo hotel... and the glasshouse cafe is on the same site on jl Danau Tamblingan.

The trip advisor maps are a bit off i think..... i think the flipjey links are a better map for the location ... try that map.

Hope this helps.. I love the area and can't waittttttttt.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

The Trip Advisor maps for Sanur are a complete mess. In fact they are not helping any ones business with this incorrect information.

They show every villa as being in the same spot. This is leading to anger and confusion on the behalf of holiday makers.

Kejora Villas are actually directly beside the Bonsai Cafe.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

So, in other words, they are not direct beach frontage as they say on their website, they are about 50-80m from the beach through Bonsai. This was the bit that was confusing me.

All is clear now.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
334 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

As far as i know they have their own path access. i have seen people walk thru the gates which access the complex.... the complex is direct beach access and depending on the villas number depends on how far from the gate..

not thru bonsai whinne but next door...

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

Cempaka, do you know if these villas will be affected by the proposed redevelopment of that whole area, if and when it ever happens?

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

Kejora Villas are beside the Bonsai. This is absolute beach frontage.

I dare say that Kejora will be the insiration for other development in that area.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

Oh ok, I'm definitely going in for a look then next month. Might even see you BlueChomsky.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
334 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

come visit whinnie, and we will have a bintang on the beach...... we are in no 16 form 18-26.....

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Kejora Sanur

Ok sounds like a great location then! Can you please report back your thoughts Whinnie and Bluechomsky once you've checked them out. Thanks for your help everyone!