We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Praschita Bali Apartments

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
182 posts
25 reviews
Praschita Bali Apartments

Hi all , I would like to know if anybody has information on the Praschita Bali Apartments located on Jalan Bumi Ayu . they look fairly new on a booking website and dont have reviews yet . thanks Pete .

mandurah
Level Contributor
13 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Praschita Bali Apartments

hi we are here now,apartments are lovely the studios have bed upstairs with a toilet.there is 4 studios and 3apartments I recommend the apartment and for a better rate contact owner wayan direct,pay in aud when you arrive.the units are at the back of the main road 10 min walk to hardys same to night markets.very nice people just opened up a family run business very quiet no hassles and very helpful email address is praschita.bali@hotmail.com george

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
182 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Praschita Bali Apartments

Thank you for the reply , i will send an email to Wayan for a price . thanks again & have a great time . Pete .

London, United...
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Praschita Bali Apartments

Hello

I would like to book an apartment for 1 person from 16 Sept to 19th Sept 2013.

Please confirm you have an apartment available and the price in IDR.

Thank you

Barbara Carey

mandurah
Level Contributor
13 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: Praschita Bali Apartments

hi please email the owner wayan at praschita.bali@hotmail.com regards george

Houten, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
5. Re: Praschita Bali Apartments

I've stayed at this hotel from 3 nights, from 11-14 august with my wife. The appartments are really clean, good size (3 rooms: bath room, bedroom and a semi-outdoors living room with a small kitchen) and comfortable. It's a lot cheaper than many other places in Sanur and you get good quality for that price.

The staff was really friendly and helpfull and they have a nice pool (although there is not much room to hang around the swimming pool, but you can lounge in your own appartment easily).

Only slight disadvantage is the distance to the beach, it's about 10-15 minutes walking to get there, because you have to make some zigzags to get there.

6. Re: Praschita Bali Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 12:17