We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Six bedroom villa

melbourne
Level Contributor
168 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Six bedroom villa

Can anyone recommend a six bedroom villa

geelong
Level Contributor
488 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Six bedroom villa

Have a look at the you tube video tagnbrag posted last night

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Six bedroom villa

Never used one that big but check out Flipkey. Most places have good reviews to help your decision.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
614 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Six bedroom villa

Check TagnBrag's video at top of questions of forum. There is video of 6 bed villa in Seminyak. Very very nice - lindiluu

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Six bedroom villa

Hi, we stayed at the Villa Coco, in April this year, and it is fantastic, the staff we great, and all the surrounds are just beautiful, the was actually 8 in the Big 6 bed Villa, well worth a look

Mentioned in this post
Villa Coco
Villa Coco
720 Reviews
Seminyak, Indonesia
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
324 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Six bedroom villa

If you need more info on VILLA KAMPUNG, send me a message. Happy to help

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Six bedroom villa

This is posted in the Sanur forum, so I am assuming the OP is not looking for a villa in Seminyak. Mind you, after watching tagnbrags video, and actually having seen Villa Kampung myself, it's definitely worth considering.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
geelong
Level Contributor
488 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Six bedroom villa

Yes I only realised after I suggested it as I search just the Bali forum and everything comes up. Well worth a look though!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
8. Re: Six bedroom villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2013, 00:22
9. Re: Six bedroom villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 12:16