We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel closest to Bali911 Dental Clinic

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel closest to Bali911 Dental Clinic

I am looking at having dental work at Bali911 Clinic & was wondering where to stay. Kuta or Sanur. Which end of Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai the clinic was on. If I stayed Mercure Sanur how would I get to the clinic. Thank you Meryl

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
Denpasar, Indonesia
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking with...
2 Reviews
from US$34.00*
Free Cancellation
Snorkelling with Manta Rays
2 Reviews
from US$85.00*
Free Cancellation
Snorkelling in Nusa Penida - Manta...
6 Reviews
from US$115.00*
Free Cancellation
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
201 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel closest to Bali911 Dental Clinic

There are a few new hotels near to 911 but personally I wouldn't stay there because the location is not so good really. If you fancy Mercure Sanur then just stay there and taxi to and from. Depending on traffic it would be Rp50,000 maybe more depending on traffic. On a good day 10 minutes but if heavy traffic maybe 20 but when you are not at the dentist you will be in a nice enironment to relax

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
256 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel closest to Bali911 Dental Clinic

I agree with the other poster's suggestion to stay in Sanur.

We did just that recently when my friend had dental work done at the same place. It was an easy journey from there. She just took a Bluebird taxi from the street.

Once when she only had a quick visit, the driver waited for her to finish and did the return journey.

Once you know the cost of the return journey you could negotiate to hire a driver from outside the hotel if you choose to do it that way.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel closest to Bali911 Dental Clinic

Thank you for your advise. I did find Lavender Luxury Resort & Spa Kuta which is near 911 but of course not on the beach.Thanks Meryl

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel closest to Bali911 Dental Clinic

Thanks for your reply that is good to know. Cheers Meryl

5. Re: Hotel closest to Bali911 Dental Clinic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 13:18