We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap and good massage at sanur?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
128 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
cheap and good massage at sanur?

I love massage be it reflexology, body massage, scrub....

Going to sanur bali in 2 weeks time, can anyone recommend cheap and good massage, cheap meaning those that do not charge pricey US $, an hour massage less than US $10. Good meaning the place has to be clean and decent, not the sleazy ones. Thank you.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Hi,

I don;t know of any spas in Sanur perse, but you may want to check this link:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294226-c2603/Bali:In…

Some of them have pick up and drop off services. There's one - Made's Salon which is within your budget, but it's not in Sanur.

I also heard that Cozy is also cheap and good.

Some of the spas listed on that page are in Ubud and some are quite pricey (ie the same kind of prices you'd pay in Singapore).

Well, if you do find any spas in Sanur, please add them on to the list and we'll have more places to go to.

western australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Hi, I haven't personally used this place but have had good feedback from others, it is acalled Mandurah Spa, here is the link

http://www.mandurahspa.com/treatment.asp

western australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Hi, I haven't personally used this place but have had good feedback from others, it is acalled Mandurah Spa, here is the link

western australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Bali
Level Contributor
535 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

I also don't know a spa in Sanur, but surely they have plenty around. Just wandering around and check the price and the place before you decide to go for the treatment. They'll be more than happy to show you around. Some spas in Kuta, such as Anika Spa and Bali Ratu provides free transport even from Sanur. Their 2 hours treatment cost around US$ 30.00

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
128 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Just came back from sanur.

If you want no frills but good reflexology and body massage, go to the massage place on the 1st level of Hardy's supermarket along Danau Tambilngan St. HP 081 2361 9258.

This is not spa, but simply massage. For a full hour of massage, they charge only Rp 50000, reflexology is only Rp30000, about S$5.80. They are good and we enjoyed the reflexology very much. In fact, you can even call to ask them to come to your hotel room at Rp20,000 more per hour, which is aboutS $3.40, then you can enjoy good massage in the comfort of your room......

I will surely go back to them if I go back to Sanur....mmmmm

California, USA
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

I stayed at the Bumi Ayu Bingalows in August 2006. I was able t0 book a one-hour massage for 500,000 Rupiahs. The hotel employs three visually impaired masseurs who have gained their tertiary qualifications in this field. The massage takes place in a small room next to the pool. Advance booking is necessary. Hardy's was only ten minutes walking distance from this hotel.

Sandy R.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
128 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Was it 500000? or rp 50000? per hour Thank you. Would you know if non hotel guest are allowed to use this facility?

California, USA
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Hi, Yapnelann:

I am so SORRY for the confusion. For some reason, I keep adding more zeros than necessary. The massage cost only 50,000 RP, equivalent to $5.00 USD. To further clarify, the name of the hotel is Bumi Ayu Bungalows and not Bingalows. Yes, I believe non-guests can also book massages at their premises.

In addition, my step-dad who had suffered a stroke two years ago and still has limited use of his right limbs, obtained the services of Wayan Nasir. He is a healing masseur, who also helps run an orphanage in Denpasar. DEAN, Bali's Driver with Distinction, is the one who recommended him to us. I have no contact information for Wayan Nasir; but if you contact Dean, I'm sure he will be more than happy to help you get in contact with him.

Sandy R.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
128 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cheap and good massage at sanur?

Thank you very much. You information is very helpful.l!!:)