We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandung Trip - Itinerary

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bandung Trip - Itinerary

Hi

Can help me plan a 4N trip to Bandung?

I'll be staying 2 nights in Lembang (Air BnB) 1st and then another 2 nights in Bandung City itself at the Hilton.

Can recommend a suitable itinerary?

I'll be travelling with 2 teenage/adult children.

6 replies to this topic
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bandung Trip - Itinerary

Hi norshahriyah y,

You confused TA forums with a travel agency. We do not create intineraries for members, nor do any planning for them. TA is all about Self planning, Self organization and self sustained Travel.

You can browse the forum though and see the itinerary samples ....

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bandung Trip - Itinerary

Also for the reference:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g297…

Bdg list of things to do.

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,227 posts
834 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bandung Trip - Itinerary

For the Lembang stay, just have a look at "things to do" at the top of the page as there are so many of them. Choose what interests you. There are lots of places that would interest kids.

For the Hilton, access to the hotel is not easy and that part of Bandung is always very congested. It's not particularly child friendly either although the rooms are really nice especially if you can get one with a view north,

Similarly it's pretty easy to check on things to do in the city in "things to do" at the top of the page. If you can do some research and come back to us with an itinerary or specific questions then we can help a lot, but only you know what kind of things you like to do, not us.

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bandung Trip - Itinerary

Note: for safety and security reasons I wouldn't recommend to stay in Airbnb. Choose a proper hotel instead.

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bandung Trip - Itinerary

Hi,

I have selected few places to cover north Bandung within 2 days: Tangkuban Perahu, Doman Creator, The lodge, Farm house, Floating market, Stone Garden, Rainbow waterfall & Dusun Bambu.

Would appreciate your advise on arranging which to conver on day 1 & day 2. Any places that I should drop if the itineraries too pack?

Also can I complete south Bandung within a day to Kawah Putih, Siti Patenggang, Ranca Upas & Walini Ranca tea plantation?

Can you suggest the sequences of all these places?

Thanks.

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,227 posts
834 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bandung Trip - Itinerary

All those places in Lembang you can visit in a day as long as it's not on a weekend. On weekends the traffic will be heavy and slow you down a lot.

Yes all the other places can also be done in a day. When you head to Kawah putih you will drive past tea plantations. After Finished viewing Kawah Putih continue on to Situ Patenggang and you will again pass through tea plantations.

Reply to: Bandung Trip - Itinerary
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted