We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
405 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

For my return trip from Bandung I will be going via the Jkt route. Am trying to find a shuttle from Bandung to CGK airport. Unfortunately, most of the shuttle transport companies website are in Bahasa, which I do not understand. My questions are :-

1. Do these shuttle vans/buses go around town picking up other passengers before heading for the Jkt airport ? If they do, how much time do I need to factor in, besides the 2.5 hrs journey time & flight checking in time, so that I wont miss my flight.

2. What are the few reliable and comfortable shuttle services in Bandung and whats the current rate like ? There are only 2 of us.

3. Do I need to pre-book online now for my return shuttle to JKT, or is it ok to book directly with the company only when I arrive in Bandung. Will be staying for 3 nights.

4. Am staying at the Sensa Hotel, Jln Cihampelas (Ciwalk). Are there any of these shuttle companies nearby within walking distance ?

Tks.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Since you'll be staying at Cihampelas, the nearest airport shuttle is X-Trans, located at Jalan Cihampelas, at 'Oncom Raos' shop. There is one X-trans counter in front of Ciwalk, you can enquire there on the whereabouts of X-Trans Oncom Raos. Hourly departure from 01.30 to 18.30. Rp90,000 per person. You can call (022) 422 3655

The other one is Cipaganti. The depot is at Jalan Cipaganti 84. Shuttle bus departs hourly from 01.00 to 16.00. (Paralel street at the back of Cihampelas) Fare unavailable online, but should be around X-trans' fare.

For this airport shuttle, the bus will go from Bandung directly into Jakarta Soekarno Hatta Airport without going into Jakarta city itself (it will go all the way using highway). Approx travel time is 2-2,5 hours.

Since they have hourly departure, you can just walk-in and buy the tickets over at the counter once you arrive in Bandung.

Edited: 01 April 2010, 20:02
Singapore
Level Contributor
405 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Tks for the info, cirque. Appreciate it.

miri
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

1. what about a transportation frm cgk airport to bandung. pls advice me. there is juz 2 of us n wil be arr at cgk on 16 oct 2010.

2. do u know how much is karmila hotel rate for standard room. or maybe utari hotel.

thankz alot

Edited: 28 July 2010, 11:37
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Samadeng,

Your queries has been answered many times, please check back few past posts:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297704-i10689-k37…

P.S. what time is your arrival time? If you are coming via KK, good chance you'll be arrived in Jakarta around midnight, and no shuttle bus will operate around that time. You have to book a night at Jakarta airport hotel and continue the journey to Bandung in the following morning.

For suggestion on Jakarta airport hotels, you can check out "Top Questions about Jakarta" at Jakarta forums tripadvisor.com/…27324681

For hotel rates, you can either do online research from travel agent, call the hotels directly, or visit your travel agent. TA forum is the place to seek for suggestions on your trip, but NOT place to solicit business. Both hotels are budget hotels, rates around Rp300,000 for the standard room, but for actual rates, you should do what I've suggested above.

Edited: 28 July 2010, 12:15
Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Daytrans is another option.

If you are in Chihampelas, there will be very obvious minibus terminals when you browse up and down Chihampelas. Buy your tickets as soon as you see one. Do it as soon as you get to Bandung.

From the airport, you will see their stands prominently displayed kerbside at the international arrival. They also have a counter inside the terminal. If you still miss it, take the free shuttle service to the domestic arrivals. you wont miss the guys shouting out " Bandung! Bandung!". hey will also be wearing uniforms with Xtrans/ Cipaganti/ Daytrans logos.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
43,979 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Daytrans actually if the better of the three as they have more comfortable and newer fleet. Good competition of they opened a counter in CGK.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7,886 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

wondering if any of these companies would pick up from a nearby hotel? I am planning to stay at Novotel Cihampelas.

thanks for any info

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

You should walk to the nearest depot/pick-up point if you wish to join the shuttle service.

However, these companies also offer to arrange point-to-point pick-up and drop-off BUT the fare are different than those of shuttle. for point-to-point pick-up and drop-off, the fare is similar to charter service (if you are travelling in large group, this can be a cheaper alternative), otherwise, just lug your luggage for few hundred meters or take taxi to nearest pick-up point.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
43,979 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Normally shuttle companies do not provide pick-up-hotel service. But as cirque mentioned, point-to-point thing may be arranged for separate cost.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Shuttle from Bandung to Jakarta Airport.

Hi..

Just happens I came across this site.

I will b heading to Jakarta nex month, and plan to head Bandung straight and we mite reach the airport ard 8+ to 9pm..

Will there be enugh tickets for 18pax for Daytrans bus to bandung?

And, I will be staying at Banana Inn Hotel, please advise where is there nearest counter for me to get my tix back to Jakarta?

Thanks!