We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Penang
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

What time does Pak Cik Met open and close? Same goes for Paris Van Java? Thanks a lot

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

Paris Van Java is a mall, opening time is from 10AM to 10PM. Restaurants, cafes, and cineplex might close a little late.

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

PVJ winds down about 9pm on weekdays, later on weekends.

Mansion is a very hot disco there and there are midnight movies at the plush cineplex with a family karaoke at the back. you might want to visit Katjapiring for Malaysian food if you hanker for some. There's cheap Wagyu at the Japanese shabu place and my fav is Duck King. Superb halal Chinese food. There's a great pancake shop, good for huge breakfast.

There's a huge Carrefour in the basement. Papaya has a selection of sushi on the go.

Pak Chi Met is not in PVJ, walk about 100m up the road. Last order would be 930pm i think.

Enjoy.

Penang
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

Thanks...i am already salivating with anticipation :)

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
98 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

Hi experts,

I’ll be in Bandung early of next month. I intend to go to Pak Chi Met Ikan Bakar for lunch. Does anyone have rough idea on how much person it will cost per meal (for ikan bakar set)?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,985 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

Really.... ANY resto recommendation is very subjective and there is no actual need to go to particular place for a MEAL. Especially in Bandung.

Just dine in any place around your hotel that looks nice to you. And that will be be the best choice.

malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

::::::::::: ~~~ best gile mkn kt "pak cik met". penat2 shopping kt Pasar Baru...lapor ar. g kedai ni.....biasa je la nmpk. mula2...xnk ar konon mkn. ye'la...tekak org malaysia mana ar nk sama dgn org sna. aku pOn mula try mkn nasi timbel.... perghhhh...sedap gile. taw2 je aku tambah lg 1set nasi timbel. akk aku plak try set lain.....de ikan bawal bakar. aku punye n.timbel 2 murah pun murah...sedap lawan nye. korang luar sna. cuba ar....pasti sukerrr....

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

dont worry about the price. it wont hurt your pocket.

pakcik met and d'cost........ my fav for lunch and dinner

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

Well.

I am honestly not a big fan of D'Kost. Small portions and disappointingly presented.

Pak Chi Met is superb though. I think you pay Rp 40 000 per set, which includes rice, one fish, a squid , prawn, vegetable and a drink.

9. Re: Pak Cik Met Ikan Bakar and Paris Van Java

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 13:16