We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

Hi all, can I know where I can go to get modern muslimah wear in Bandung. I am looking at those fashion (like Moshaict) for large and plus size if possible. I saw a few entries on Pasar Baru, Tanah Abang and Pasar Dago.

And which hotel would you suggest if I want to go and shop at these places?

Appreciate all your help !!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,965 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

chantress, hello..

1/ << I saw a few entries on Pasar Baru, Tanah Abang and Pasar Dago.>>

If you know where to find these brands, just go and get... As for sizing - here might be a problem, plus sizes are not in great demand in Indonesia and manufacturers orientate on the local market only. This is a matter of luck to find smth like that for bigger person OR no luck at all.

2/ <<And which hotel would you suggest if I want to go and shop at these places?>>

Budget/ room/ night??? Please.

2. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 April 2013, 12:04
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

Just FYI, Tanah Abang is not in bandung, it is in Jakarta. Pasar Baru Bandung is probably your best bet compare to Dago. You can also found few selection of modern muslim clothing (not the hijab) at factory outlets although selection is limited.

You can check at map on the internet of hotels nearby Pasar Baru Bandung (for example, agoda has a good map showing the hotel location in relation to major attraction and shopping places).

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
47,965 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

<<Tanah Abang is not in bandung, it is in Jakarta>>

In this point i have to agree with cirque, T. Abang is definitely NOT in BDG.

Bandung, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

There's a boutique called HijabChic in Banda Street. They have a nice collection of muslimah clothes.

singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

Thank you all for your replies. I will do more research for the plus sizes :-)

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
47,965 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

chantress,

you`re most welcome

8. Re: Modern Muslimah fashion in Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 14:19