We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any better hotel than GGi Hotel?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any better hotel than GGi Hotel?

I had my worst nightmare staying at GGi Hotel and anyone here can recommend any better hotel with value for money. I hope to stay at a better hotel during my next holiday to batam. GGi hotel simply lousy and has cockroaches in room. This is totally unacceptable.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any better hotel than GGi Hotel?

Ggi hotel is a very newly refurbished hotel. I don't even know they had opened. We have a lot of hotels here so depends on your budget and area of preference. Or simply browse around the forum, there have been plenty of info on hotels. Hope you have a better stay next time.

2. Re: Any better hotel than GGi Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Batam