We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Busan KTX Station

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Busan KTX Station

Where should I get a cab from the station? Is there a clearly marked taxi stand and does anyone know what is the cost of the journey from Busan station to Beomil Station? Many thanks.

5 replies to this topic
Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu-Okinawa
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
2,527 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Busan KTX Station

When you exit to the station square (west side), you'll see taxi stands at both north (right hand side) and south (left hand side) of the square.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Busan KTX Station

Use the taxi line with other passengers, do NOT take a taxi from anyone randomly offering one outside.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Busan KTX Station

Thanks to both.

I read somewhere that the black taxis cost more, is it true? For my return leg to Busan KTX station, is it easy to flag a taxi off the street or will it be better to get the hotel to get one for me?

Can I also know if there are any recommended places to go around Beomil station? :)

Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu-Okinawa
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
2,527 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Busan KTX Station

De luxe taxi (black one) is more expensive than the regular one, but I wouldn't say it's extremely expensive. Drivers speak English or Japanese. I wouldn't mind riding de luxe taxi if I chose one between Beomil and Busan station since the distance is not that long.

There's Hyundai Department Store and some markets in Beomil. I might go to Seomyeon (2 stops on metro line) or Nampo-dong if I do shopping or dining.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from Busan KTX Station

Does anyone have any idea what will be the cab fare and time needed from Busan KTX Station to Beomil as a rough guide?

Reply to: Taxi from Busan KTX Station
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted