We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Busan - March

Which Busan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
159 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
One day in Busan - March

Hi All,

I wanted to take a day from Gyeongju by bus and check out Busan. I am planning to go in March and spend a day in the city.

Should I take one of the city tours, or is it better to go independent?

From what I read, Jagalchi, the 40 steps and the tower/park are worth visiting. Haeundae was highly recommended by a friend but will it be too cold to be worth visiting in late March? Can I comfortably get to Beomeo-sa within a one day excursion? Are there are any other places recommended to see besides those?

Appreciate anyone's advice.

Seoul, South Korea
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One day in Busan - March

Busan is good place to travel in korea.

If you are planning to go to busan in march,

it will be cold.

And I recommended some best places to travel in Busan.

Haeundae,Gwangalli,Nampo-dong,Taejongdae etc.

You can find travel place in this site

Please follow this link:

http://english.busan.go.kr/main/

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One day in Busan - March

Late March is not good time to frolicking at beach in Korea. The weather is quite similar to NJ. I wouldn't bother with beach except best hotels in Busan are around Haewondae beach.

Jagalchi Seafood Market, Yongdusan Park and Tower and Nampodong street area are very interesting and conveniently clustered in one area. I highly recommend Beomeo-sa temple, but it is about 1 hour (subway then quick taxi ride) from Jagalchi market.

3. Re: One day in Busan - March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 19:17