We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeju Air or Air Busan?

Which Jeju hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jeju Air or Air Busan?

Im planning to go from Busan to Jeju and Jeju to Busan all in one day. I would like to know which airline is better?

How many hours should I be a the airport before my flight?

Is it enough to check-in one hour before my flight?

I need to catch the tour bus in jeju airport around 9:20am, if i book a flight arriving at jeju aiport at 9:00, will I be able to catch the tourbus considering all the check-out and immigration procedures?

Thanks!

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeju Air or Air Busan?

One day trip? Hm... don't think it's a good idea... Jeju deserve more than one day. If you only have one day free in Busan, how about visiting Gyeongju instead.

Manila
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeju Air or Air Busan?

actually im really pressed in time. I have only three days to spend in South Korea and I would like to maximize it. In my itinerary i have allotted one day to Jeju, one day to Busan and one day to Gyeongju. These three places are quite close to each other that's why I would like to visit them all.

I found a day tour in the east coast of jeju and I would like to join it. Airport pick-up is at 9:20 am that's why Im wondering if its ok to book the flight that arrives in jeju airport at 9:00am. Would 20 mins be enough to check-out from the airport? Also the tour ends around 6:00 pm. would I make it to the 7:30pm return flight? what is the check-in policy for the domestic flights? should I check-in 1 hour before or 2 hours before the flight? Thanks!

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeju Air or Air Busan?

They are really relaxed about domestic flights at jeju airport. We usually buy our tickets 20-30 mins before take off so you will have loads of time. Arriving is also speedy, no immigration, you just walk through. The only time there are delays is if it is really windy it sometimes takes a while to land!

4. Re: Jeju Air or Air Busan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:16