We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeju night drive

Sentosa Island...
5 posts
Save Topic
jeju night drive

hi

I am going to jeju in may 2014

my plane touches down at 2010...at night

my hotel booking is at Seogwipo

I am considering renting a car, and drive to Seogwipo, the same night

How are the roads at night ?

I am doing the left hand drive for the first time , is it difficult ?

thanks

Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jeju night drive

Road conditions there are good, stay on the main roads at night and you should be fine. Make sure you have the telephone number of the hotel so that you can key into the GPS for navigation, and advisable to request for GPS with English. It takes a while to get use to especially when turning at junctions, remind yourself to look out on the left first and keep the center line on your left (not right).

Sentosa Island...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: jeju night drive

hi

many thanks

phoon singapore

Sentosa Island...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: jeju night drive

hi

it will be a night drive , on landing, at 2010 hours..in jeju airport

will the main road , from jeju city to seogwipo, be lighted at night ?

Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jeju night drive

I have personally not driven that route at night, but I believe it will be. I suggest to drive slow if you are worried about getting lost, not a problem as the speed limit there is max 80kph and be prepared to take an hour plus for the journey. Alternative is take a cab to a hotel and rent a car at Seogwipo which the hotel should be able to advise you.

Sentosa Island...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: jeju night drive

thanks

will drive slowly

phoon singapore

6. Re: jeju night drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 13:26
Get answers to your questions about Jeju