We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rafting tour with tour guide Jermsak

Minnesota
Level Contributor
382 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Rafting tour with tour guide Jermsak

I'm wondering if anyone has taken the rafting tour with Jermsak? I am all booked to take this tour next month with him. I have read so many good reviews on this on trip advisor. I will see the white temple, black house museum, & the hill tribes too. I'm just not sure about how to dress for this. What does his raft look like? Is it like a Huck Finn raft or more like a boat? I thought maybe jean capris and a nice shirt. I don't want to overdress or be uncomfortable. Thank you for your input.

Laura

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,970 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Rafting tour with tour guide Jermsak

Thank you, in that case I won't tell him and see how brave he's feeling on the day 😀

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Rafting tour with tour guide Jermsak

The raft is like a Huck Finn raft and your attire should be very casual. I would suggest either shorts or capris and a T-Shirt. You need to take your shoes off when you get on the raft so best to wear shoes that slip on.

The suspension bridge is high, but it has recently been repaired with a grant of funds. I always loved the broken boards and the authentic feel of being on a real suspension bridge. But it was becoming dangerous for the motor bikes and people that used it. Last year it was rebuilt. I don't think you will find it scary.

Safe Travels,

Broder

Minnesota
Level Contributor
382 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Rafting tour with tour guide Jermsak

Thanks for your kind reply. I can't wait to go!

14. Re: Rafting tour with tour guide Jermsak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2017, 13:16