We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton

Hi there

Does anyone know what floor the King Executive Ocean Suite is on in this Hotel.

Thanks in anticipation.

8 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton

Here is a clue......use gooogle!

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

…hilton.com/en/…suites.html

Executive Rooms

Located on the 12th to 16th floors, these Executive Rooms offer unobstructed premium sea views. Unwind on the private balcony and enjoy the spectacular sunrise or take advantage of access to the Resort Lounge, where you can enjoy complimentary WiFi, equipment business support, continental breakfast, pre-dinner cocktails and canapés and refreshments throughout the day.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
9,438 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton

For me the Hilton is a high rise monstrosity with a concrete pool area and in a loud area.

For beautiful gardens and architecture in a peaceful location just go 500km south to Centara.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton

Thanks for info Frithwood. Should really have seen that info. Sounds really nice though and can't wait to go.

KhunBill, don't think you read my question. I did not ask what you thought of the Hotel. Had I wanted to go to the Centara I would have booked it.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton

Whilst the Executive Rooms are between the 12th and 16th floors, I'm positive the suites are only a few floors up and overlook the swimming pool and sea. They are handy for the executive lounge which has been relocated from the upper floor area where the rooms are.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
9,438 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton

No problem that you did not find my post helpful glaluvthai30.

This is a public forum - whilst you did not appreciate my opinion of Hilton HH it is possible that others might.

Enjoy your holiday there.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hilton

@glaluvthai30

My wife and I were shown round the various types of rooms in in the Hilton in early May of this year with a view to staying in the February of 2019, just in case we could not get the dates for our preferred room option in the Centara. We did the same in the Marriott (because it has been rebuilt) and the Hyatt down in the Khao Takiab area. In all cases we took photographs.

I understand from motherwell1991's post that the executive suites are only a few floors up. I would be interested in your observations on the quality of these suites because many of them have been recently refurbished and at the time they were all occupied and hence not available for viewing.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hilton

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

We go at end of August and will write a review on our return Frithwood.

Once again, thanks.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hilton

@glaluvthai30

I was confused by what had been stated by a member of the Hilton front desk staff on our tour round the hotel on 2nd May 2018, so I emailed them and asked for clarification about the King Executive Ocean Suite rooms. Here is the answer.....

>>>>Dear Mr Bloggs,

Yes we have King Executive Ocean Suite rooms located on Floor 1, 2 and 12, 14, 15 and 16.

All 6 floors are already renovated.

Please do let me know if I can be of assistance.

Kind regards,

Dararat

Reply to: Hilton
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin