We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips

Level Contributor
23 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Day trips

Looking to book some day trips whilst in Hui hin in July. I’ve searched some companies and prices seem expensive. Are there any recommended travel companies I should go to whilst there? Looking to go to : Talu island snorkelling , Erewan waterfall some national parks, boat trip etc. Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
4,039 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips

Michelle. Ken Diamond is a long established company in Hua Hin near to the Centara and Hilton.

Haven't used them however but I'd imagine they'll be ok to use but you'll also see tuk tuks and local taxi operators offering trips.

This is a link to Ken Diamond website www.travel-huahin.com/start.asp…

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
9,511 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips

In July there should be no need to prebook further than a day ahead. Wait until you arrive, see what is available, compare prices, see what the weather is like, see whether you just fancy a day or two doing nothing.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trips

I general, excursions booked online in advance are more expensive (sometimes considerably!) than when booked locally after arrival.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trips

Do your own day trips car hire is cheap we’ve traveled to Erawan falls with an overnight stop on the river Kwai and then back to HH. We seemed to enjoy this more than planned day trips with guides you can stop start and get lost at your own pleasure

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,671 posts
526 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trips

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29792…

good link to things to do in/around hh - courtesy of member cli

Reply to: Day trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted