We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tiger temple

chesterfield
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
tiger temple

does any one know how long a journey it is from Hua Hin to tiger temple return and sugest a taxi that we could use ,

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: tiger temple

Its well over two hours, and Is located in Kanchanburi province. Any local agent can arrange transport or a full tour.

Edited: 15 July 2010, 10:23
wakefield england
Level Contributor
73 posts
2. Re: tiger temple

When we went to Tiger Temple, we made a day of it and went to river kwai as well it was 2 years ago and it cost about £45 each, but was worth every penny, stroking the tigers was scary but amazing.

you got to go on the deathvally railway as well and went to markets, it was a long day but would not have missed it,

we just booked through a local agent in Hua Hin town centre

chesterfield
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: tiger temple

thanks for your replies guys have done the bridge, war graves,markets etc some time ago but would love the experience of being so close to such myjestic animals. My husband hates cats (domestic) with a vengance not to sure how he would feel bout the tigers wish me luck in persuading him.

Does any one know how hard it would be to organise a suprise trip to the tigers for my daughter and new son in law who are going to bangkok at the start of their honeymoon.

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: tiger temple

Now I understand you other posting. The Tiger Temple is about three hours from Bangkok so a tour is required (or hire a car with driver) but then you need to tell them some story about where you are going. Tigers can be seen in many other places (see your other post).

Edited: 15 July 2010, 17:10
Manchester
Level Contributor
707 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: tiger temple

What is going on?.All postings regarding the original question about a honeymoon surprise(,re the 2nd part of this question,) which caused a very heated debate has 'GONE' .Why is this one still on?

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: tiger temple

Because it was a heated argument with no reference to the OP's question.

Manchester
Level Contributor
707 posts
25 reviews
7. Re: tiger temple

Hi ,yes thanks I know,but the same thing is being asked again? So wont the debate start raging again?Thats all.

8. Re: tiger temple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2011, 13:17