We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

Westgate-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
4 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

We have been extremely pleased with the reliable and efficient service from Mr Eak of taxihuahinservice.com. We have used him on four occasions and can thoroughly recommend his good service and keen prices. We've had a lovely four months stay at the Santi Pura Condominiums, a tropical paradise just 15k south of Hua Hin.

Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand
151 replies to this topic
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,664 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

Hi

We used this service in Janauary as well, excellent service!

ekktravel@hotmail.com

camberley
Level Contributor
8 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

I have just come back from Thailand visiting Hua Hin.I used mr Bour taxi.It was excellent service both ways.Book it online at

http://www.huahintaxiairport.com/index.php

You will get confirmation by email and exact info where to find your driver with pictorial diagram of the airport and confirmed price ect.

You do not need to pay just reserve it with all your arrival and destination details and taxi driver will be waiting for you.Its around 3 hours drive depending on traffic and hotel u r staying at Hua Hin.

We will certainly used them again.

Shantigohil

Edited: 16 March 2012, 15:30
Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
3. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 00:13

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
71 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

Can you give me an idea of how much the transfer cost? Thanks

Derby
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

Booked Mr Eak - Taxi Service Hua Hin - for a return trip from Bangkok Airport to Hua Hin earlier this month - all confirmed by emails - 2200bht outbound and 1800bht return. Driver was waiting for us as arranged, but when he took us to the car we were blocked in by vehicles across the front of our car in the car park. Were delayed by about 1 hour - not his fault, but very annoying after a long flight. For the return trip Mr Eak failed to pick us up as arranged at our hotel. Contacted him and was told we hadn't booked a return trip, and he was unable to provide a car at late notice. Contacted another local company and was charged 2500bht, but made our flight on time. Don't know if this is a scam, but be careful!

Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

Just want to report on our airport transfer with Mr Eak, for anyone considering using him.

We booked him online via his email address at http://www.huahintaxiairport.com/index.php

for a return trip from Bangkok (Don Muang) airport to Hua Hin. (2000 baht per way, pay on arrival)

He replies quickly (though not always answering my questions). His replies were brief "yes, see you there" without clarification of arrival times etc., but after sending through all my details his driver was waiting for us, on time both times.

On arrival to the airport the driver was on time waiting for us with my name on a sheet of paper. We had booked a sedan transfer but all Mr Eak had on the day was a van, which was fine with us. The driver's English was minimal and he didn't introduce himself or explain anything.

The driver was pretty aggressive on the roads, but we felt safe. Two minutes drive from our hotel he stopped at a petrol station where we had to wait about 20 minutes for gas. On arrival to Hua Hin the driver asked us for 2700 baht (which Mr Eak had texted to him) but I had his email quoting 2000 baht on my phone. He called Mr Eak, it wasn't challenged and the driver accepted the 2000 baht.

The return trip was better, driver good and the car was a sedan. Uneventful and reliable.

Overall, despite a few hiccups which can be avoided with good preparation, we would use Mr Eak's transfer service again. It is simple to book, affordable and reliable.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

After some research we settled on Oriental Escapes for our party of 6 adults to get from Bangkok Airport to Putahracsa Resort, Hua Hin. Our plane arrived 15 mins late but 2 of our suitcases were lost so by the time we realized that and then went through the reporting process we entered the arrivals hall 70 mins late.

To our relief the Oriental Escape agent was their still waiting with our names on display just as we exited the customs door. We were greeted and shown to our new luxury van outside and quickly sped off on our long journey to Hua Hin. At 10pm the traffic was still moderately busy on the Motorways and it took 3 hrs to arrive, with a 10 min rest stop enroute. I've read some blogs saying how it only took 2 1/2 hours but we were driving fast so for that time you would have to drive a long way over the speed limit, a very long way!

Anyway I was so pleased with their service that we arranged them for our return trip from Hua Hin to Bangkok Hilton. This was a slightly shorter trip on a weekend and no pit-stop so we did this in 2 1/2 hours. Again a modern car, very clean and well presented. The driver was very safe and quick.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Putahracsa Hua Hin
Putahracsa Hua Hin
1,445 Reviews
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

Glad it all worked out well :)

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

Why don't you all consider the new airport bus which connects you directly from Hua Hin to the airport and back for 305 baht in a comfortable big bus with reclining seats and a guide on board. Forget the old taxis or the cramped vans. Check it out and book at http://www.airporthuahinbus.com/

p.s. I am not related to the bus service at all just a frequent traveler.

Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
10. Re: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2017, 23:30
Edited: 26 June 2017, 23:30

Reply to: Hua Hin transfers from Bangkok Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin