We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

im looking for my honeymoon trip in krabi..i prefer oceanview resort wif indoor/outdoor swimming pool wif great amenities.any honeymoon couples been there or have tried..plz advise me thks...

Level Contributor
2,369 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

The Tubkaak or Amari Hotels are on the best beach but do not have indoor pools, I would highly recommend them.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
108 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

Copying from an earlier post I made. . . .

The Vogue is just a fantastic place to stay in.

Great resort, good food and a nice beach with a beautiful view.

The rooms were beautiful and the staff was excellent. The buffet breakfast spread is awesome. It can be slightly pricey if you would like to eat all your meals there, but I highly doubt you would be doing that.

We loved it and will have no doubts in checking into the Amari the next time we head to Krabi. the resort is a 15 min drive from Ao-Nang, but I liked that because it was far away from the hustle and bustle of town. They have their own shuttles running into town so you can just hop into one, it is that easy !

And yeah if it matters, I think they have the best semolina pudding in the whole world :)

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
166 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

To be honest I don't know of any hotels in the area with an indoor pool. There's no real need for one, it's hot all year here! There are a couple of hotels with very large pools, but not indoors.

As mentioned by another poster here, the beach here at Tubkaak is very pretty, as are the views - this spot is highly appreciated by honeymooners for it's seclusion and romantic aspect.

Hope that helps.

GM at Amari Vogue

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

When will you be in Krabi for you honeymoon... maybe we can meet for a drink and chat if you are there btw 7 Aug to 10 Aug

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

hi wan,

2 words for you AMARI VOGUE!!! simply superb!!!!

6. Re: Looking for krabi resort for honeymoon..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 13:17