We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice hotel in Krabi town or Ao Nang night before flt to BKK

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Nice hotel in Krabi town or Ao Nang night before flt to BKK

I will be coming back to Krabi on Nov. 30th, from staying on the islands, and need to find a nice hotel to stay in, either in Krabi town or AoNang that is convenient to get to Krabi airport the next morning to be there by 10:30 a.m.-ish for a flt to Bangkok at noon. I'd like to find a place with good ambience and around $100 a night or less. Does anyone know of a nice place close to shops but not noisy from street traffic? It could even be some place between Krabi and the Airport, if it's nice...

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
Ao Nang
Ao Nang
Krabi Town, Thailand
Krabi Airport
Krabi Airport
Krabi Town, Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice hotel in Krabi town or Ao Nang night before flt to BKK

I can recommend Baan Andaman in Krabi Town. It's a new B & B with a superior room costing around $46 and a delux costing around $57. The reception staff were lovely and very helpful and I'm sure would have no problem arranging a taxi to take you to the airport.

I stayed there last November and it was really good value. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished and the breakfast was good. The bed was so comfy and a decent shower was a godsend after 5 days on Koh Jum!! They give you welcome drinks on arrival and a little snack and they were generally lovely. It is a little walk into Krabi town but only about 10 minutes or so.

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
Koh Jum Resort
Koh Jum Resort
223 Reviews
Ko Jum, Thailand
2. Re: Nice hotel in Krabi town or Ao Nang night before flt to BKK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 15:28